Ads Top

Semiu Liadi completes switch to Akwa United

 Semiu Liadi completes switch to Akwa United

Former Enyimba FC and ABS FC central defender Semiu Liadi is excited after joining Akwa United.
The defender is elated with the switch to the Uyo-based side and hopes his form will help the Abdu Maikaba managed team perform better in the 2016/17 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) campaign.
"It is a new challenge but which I believe will be embraced with open arms," Liadi told Goal.
"This move has come at the right time for me to
move on from Warri Wolves and find a new challenge, and I am happy to get this opportunity with Akwa United.

"I hope to contribute my quota to the upliftment of this great club in the next NPFL campaign.
"I thank coach Maikaba for believing in me. I know he is a good coach and I did not hesitate to make a quick decision when I had the chance to sign for Akwa United."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.