Atuloma joins Rivers United ahead of the new NPFL season

The former Dolphins FC defensive midfielder has joined up with Rivers United ahead of the new season
Emeka Francis Atuloma has joined Rivers United ahead of the 2016/17 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) campaign.

Atuloma parted ways with Heartland FC at the end of the last season, bringing to an end his short stint stay at the club.

"Rivers United are a good club and any player would want to play for a team of that caliber so I am happy to be here," Atuloma told Goal.

"I just want to give my best for the team then see how it
all goes."
"We won the Super Four pre season tournament and more will surely follow.
"I am ready to start life competitively at the club and my top aim is to help the team win titles,"
he added.

The highly rated player snubbed offers from Wikki Tourists and Enyimba FC to make a return to Port Harcourt after his stint with  Dolphins FC in the past.