Ads Top

I'll be fit for ABS clash, says Remo Stars Mbaoma

 Victor Mbaoma 

The Sky Blue Stars captain says he will be fit for his side's next NPFL game against the Ilorin-based side in Sagamu, while hoping his side recovers from MFM loss
Remo Stars’ Victor Mbaoma says he will be back for his side’s Nigeria Professional Football League encounter versus ABS FC at the Gateway International Stadium, Sagamu on Sunday.
The forward who got injured in their 1-0 defeat to
MFM FC at the Agege Township Stadium admitted that he was sacred he won’t return soon but with intense medical attention, he would be back with the team by Friday.

“The injury was nothing serious, and I think I will be ready to play by Sunday,” Mbaoma told Goal.
“I was actually very scared because I was unable to put my feet on the ground, but after going through treatments from that day till now, I feel so much relieved and hopefully, before Friday, I should return to training.”

“Well, we have moved on from that defeat and are now focused on beating ABS in our next game because we still believe that something can still happen.''

Remo are 20th on the log with nine points from 11 games ahead of their match day 13 fixture.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.