Ads Top

Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU


Let me thank all OAU medical students and graduates who have called me over this matter.

I have taken the pain of extracting the results of Aror directly from the database - using screenprint so that everyone can see the evidences. She uploaded only 7 subjects, and her overall average is 75.2%.

If she has further issues, she is free to contact the University's Admissions office.

For others to judge if the attached documents are true or not, I encourage people to take a good look at her JAMB result print out - It reflects the same 7 subjects only, same calculation, and the same weighted average of 75.2%. Aror should please upload that document again for others to see.

I wish her well.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.